Survey and get paid to (GPT) sites are a few of the most popular methods of making money on the internet. There are hundreds of choices to select from, and some are better than others. Read Here complete Job2Shop Review here.
Jobs2Shop is one GPT website that has some comments. Feedback from site members is common, but it leaves users that are prospective curious. In this Job2shop review read complete Info about it.
This review covers just what you will need to know — the good, the bad, and everything in between. If it is a fantastic way for you you can decide.
Jobs2shop Review : What is Job2Shop?
Jobs2Shop is an internet get much more, and paid to platform which pays users to complete surveys, mystery shopping jobs. According Jobs2Shop, the site has over 1,743,316 members.
The platform has over 7,257,017 evaluation surveys and they have paid members over $ far.
According to their FB page, Jobs2Shop is based out of Port Washington. The page claims that the company was established in March of 2012.
Discussions about Jobs2Shop Review and user reviews date back to 2013. Information and opinions concerning this platform are much like comments for InboxDollars.
Jobs2Shop Pros And Cons:
Every way to generate money online has pros and cons. The two lists below comprise the principal Jobs2Shop pros and cons that I discovered. These records are based on consumer reviews, research, my personal experience, and info in the Jobs2Shop website. Here’s what you need to understand:
Job2Shop Review Pros:
- Payments are made via PayPal.
- Payment evidence from actual members is featured on theJobs2Shop site.
- There are always a lot of compensated jobs out there.
- You get a $5.00 welcome bonus when you sign up.
- Almost anyone is eligible to join Jobs2Shop.
- Countless paid jobs are always available.
- Jobs2Shop uses many safety features to keep your private information safe.
- You will find tons of compensated offers that don’t need credit card info.
- The registration procedure is super quick and easy.
- You get a $5.00 bonus for each and every referral you make.
- Every survey informs you how long it will take and how much it pays, so you can decide whether it is worthwhile or not.
- You get access to free printable coupons — no strings attached.
- A 3 minute survey that pays $1.50 is instantly offered when you register.
- Unsubscribing from undesirable e-mails is rather straightforward.
Job2Shop Review Disadvantages:
- To ask payout, at least half of your earnings have to be from evaluations/surveys.
- Payouts are only made once a month.
- Many users leave negative feedback due to this payout requirement.
- Just 1 Jobs2Shop account is permitted per family.
- Higher paying trial offers require credit card info.
- If you neglect to cancel trial offers, your credit card will get charged.
- Some users reportedly have trouble calling support.
- It may take up to eight weeks to get payment approval for product reviews and other very high paying jobs.
- Some users allegedly got plenty of junk e-mail after connecting Jobs2Shop.
These details and opinions reveal a fairly even number of advantages and disadvantages. These pros and cons are fairly consistent with other survey and GPT sites. Some users absolutely love Jobs2Shop, and others had very poor experiences.
However, it is worth noting that several of these drawbacks can be averted. You can prevent credit card problems altogether by skipping paid supplies. If you make sure 50 percent of your earnings are from surveys and tests, you should not have problems getting paid.
In general, just be careful with compensated supplies if you give them a shot. Set a reminder to cancel trial supplies so that you do not get unwanted credit card charges. Reading the Jobs2Shop FAQ page is really helpful, too. In this Job2Shop Review Here Read how to create account on it?
Signing Up With Jobs2Shop:
If you are a U.S. resident and 18 years or older, you are eligible to sign up with Jobs2Shop. The registration process is truly quick and effortless. Here’s what you need to do:
- Supply your name and email to initiate the procedure. There’s a little form on the webpage linked above where you are going to put this information.
- Then you will need to offer a few more details. On another page, Jobs2Shop gathers some demographic information. You will be asked your gender, birthday, and some other questions.
- Click on the link in the confirmation email. If you use Gmail, check your Promotions folder to the confirmation email. My affirmation automatically went to that folder.
- Start exploring opportunities listed on Jobs2Shop. The confirmation link will take you straight to Jobs2Shop at which you can begin earning money.
That is all there is to it. You get quick access to paid surveys, trial offers, and much more. You will instantly see the $5.00 welcome bonus in your account balance, too.
How To Make Money with Jobs2Shop:
There are lots of ways for you to make money with Jobs2Shop. Surveys are definitely a popular choice, and the business is famous for their mystery shopping gigs. I’ve highlighted all your earning choices below. You will also find examples of just how much different jobs pay.
This money making choice is extremely simple. Total market research surveys and get paid for every one. Jobs2Shop utilizes Peanut Labs to host polls. This is a favorite third-party platform that is used by Swagbucks, InboxDollars, along with other big survey websites.
You will want to complete a demographic profile before you begin taking surveys. The demographic profile is fairly brief. Payment for polls seems to change a lot from what I have read and seen. These are a few actual examples from my own Jobs2Shop profile:
- $1.39 for a 17 minute survey
- $0.33 for a 12 minute survey
- $0.41 for a 4 minute poll
- $0.29 for a 19 minute survey
Third party reviews say you can make up to $2.00 per poll. Users say it’s typical for polls to pay between $1 and $2. The polls I had been offered paid less than that, but these were offered immediately after registering. With many sites, you get access to high paying surveys when you are a frequent user.
Jobs2Shop matches users with assignments from major mystery shopping companies. According Jobs2Shop, they’re partnered with highly companies to. Mystery shopping contains visiting retailers, restaurants, hotels, and other institutions. Here’s what you need to know:
- The missions you get may vary. By way of example, you might have to buy a item. Or you might be assessing the retailer’s customer services.
- Each assignment includes step-by-step instructions.
- Each mission pays a flat rate.
- You’re reimbursed for any retail or food purchases you need to make.
- You’re reimbursed for parking and other costs.
- You must keep receipts for compensation.
- Some missions don’t ask you to leave your dwelling. By way of instance, there was an in-home computer repair mission.
- To get paid, you need to follow the particular instructions/tasks recorded by the mystery shopping business.
In general, it is a fairly simple and fun way to make money. There are lots of mystery shopping tasks. I noticed that the choices are extremely diverse. Here are some missions that I had access to:
- A retail furniture shopping mission that paid $60.
- A retail shoe shopping mission that paid $25.
- A cosmetics buying mission that paid $22.
- A fine dining mission that paid $30.
- A fitness mission that paid $25.
There are scores of different assignments to pick from, but this list provides you with a reasonable look at your alternatives. Payment for most assignments appears to vary from $15 to $40 for the most part. But, I did find a few jobs that paid $60 to $100 or more.
Free and Paid Offer Signups
Provide signups are popular on many major GPT and survey websites. There are two kinds of offers you can select from — free offers and compensated trial supplies.
Free offers don’t ask you to offer any credit card information or make purchases. You normally have to supply your name and email address.
You’re going to receive promotional e-mails from businesses, but you can unsubscribe from them whenever you want. The pay for these offers is rather low.
Paid trial offers usually ask that you spend money on services or products. These are limited time trials to your services, or you could be required to get a product.
By way of instance, you may get paid to register for a discounted trial by a food services. Some trials are free, but you still need to give your valid credit card details. However, it’s worth noting that these paid trial supplies are worth far more money.
It’s imperative to cancel any trial memberships which using your credit card info. Otherwise, you might be charged more money following the discounted or free offer is over.
You can set up calendar reminders to cancel offers before the trial period ends. Here are some examples of paid and free trial supplies listed by Jobs2Shop:
- Free Offer — $0.59 to subscribe to a Burts Bee’s product sample.
- Free Offer — $0.59 for signing up with eBates.
- Free Offer — $0.15 for signing up to get free insurance quotes.
- Free Offer — $0.13 for signing up to get home insurance quotes.
- Free Offer — $0.37 for signing up to get free diabetes-friendly recipes.
- Paid Trial Offer — Winc Wine trial subscription for $14.70. Get a $22 discount at checkout. There is A credit card needed.
- Paid Trial Offer — $5.04 for signing up to get credit rating information via an undisclosed company. There is A credit card needed.
- Paid Trial Offer — $3.36 for registering for a free 30-day trial with an unnamed faxing services. There is A credit card needed.
Jobs2Shop lets you know exactly when you will be compensated for completing each deal. By way of instance, the $0.37 free offer for getting recipes is paid to your account within a minute.
The $14.70 Winc Wine paid offer is paid to your account in just two minutes. I discovered this feature to be quite unique and beneficial.
In general, I usually stick with free supplies via Jobs2Shop and any other platform. Offers that need credit cards can surely pay well, but there is always a little risk with them.
Fortunately, Jobs2Shop lists several dozen supplies at any particular time. It’s easy to pick and choose ones that really suit you.
This is a really quick and easy way to make money. The main page of Jobs2Shop says you will get $5.00 for each friend you refer to Jobs2Shop. This is a fairly impressive bonus and can accumulate fast.
However, I can not find more info about referrals on the site. Many referral bonuses have requirements that you get paid. By way of instance, the person you refer may have to complete a few surveys before you get the bonus.
User testimonials about referral bonuses are blended. Some reviews say that there is no referral program. However, it’s currently promoted by Jobs2Shop, so it is apparently available at the moment. It might be a limited time offer.
Cash Back Rewards:
Cash back rewards are mentioned on the primary page of Jobs2Shop, also. Jobs2Shop says:
“Enjoy coupons, deals and sales with generous cash back rewards. We pass our advertising commissions to you.”
When I log into my account, I really don’t see a particular section for cash back rewards. This earning choice may fall under the free offers class. The paid offer to join with eBates is a really good example. EBates is a popular money back portal that is free to use, and Jobs2Shop pays you $0.59 to use it.
Job2shop Review Games:
This is just another learning option that is featured on the Jobs2Shop site, but I can not find any information about it when logging into my account. The main page says:
“Earn rewards towards prizes for socializing, playing games and winning competitions.”
This statement doesn’t offer much detail. It feels like these can be limited-time offers which are not always available. GPT sites commonly have special offers and rewards. I would not rely on this as a constant earning choice however.
Other Potential Ways To Make:
The Jobs2Shop FAQ page mentions additional earning choices, but they are not featured on the home page. User testimonials also discuss other choices.
By way of instance, you may allegedly earn a $0.10 E-mail Charge for each Jobs2Shop email you open and receive. It’s tough to find good info about other potential ways to make, but I would not rule them out.
Jobs2Shop Payment Info:
Jobs2Shop used to cover members through test, and this payment evidence can be viewed on their site. Their FAQ notes that they no longer offer this option.
Jobs2Shop sends all payments through PayPal. You want a minimum account balance of $25 to get your payment. Do not forget that half of your balance has to be from survey analysis credits. The FAQ page says:
“To get a $25 payment, a minimum $12.50 in Present Evaluation Credit is required and the rest can be fulfilled with Email Credit. For a $50 payment, a minimum $25 in Present Exam Credit is necessary, and the rest can be fulfilled with Mail Credits.”
The FAQ also says that payments are processed by the 20th of the next month. By way of instance, let’s say you cashed out $50 in September. You will receive your PayPal payment on October 20th. Payments are processed at midnight EST on the 20th of every month.
To get a GPT website, this is a fairly long waiting period for payment. However, it is not terribly uncommon overall. There are a few well-known survey sites which only pay once a month.
And popular survey platforms such as Vindale Research are reputable but have high payout thresholds.
Verdict Job2Shop Review: Is Jobs2Shop A Scam Or The Real Deal?
After my experience and study, I concluded that Jobs2Shop isn’t a scam. It gives various legitimate opportunities to earn money. Surveys, free offers, and mystery shopping appear to be the most popular choices.
That having been said, there are a couple of downsides worth mentioning. You need to be certain 50% of your earnings come from taking polls.
Otherwise, you won’t receive payment even once you reach the payout minimum. Payouts are only made once a months, which is not terrible but it’s also not ideal.
In addition, you need to use caution when providing credit card information for any offers. Forgetting to cancel trial supplies may cause unwanted credit card charges.
You should always make certain the Jobs2Shop partner websites are valid, too. However, all this info can also be true for InboxDollars and some other GPT websites which you use.
In general Job2Shop Review, Jobs2Shop is not a perfect site, but it is definitely not a scam. I think it’s well worth trying out if you’re trying to join more GPT and survey sites that pay through PayPal.
Final Thoughts: Job2Shop Review
The best way to generate money online is to use as many methods as possible. Frugal For Less reviews many sites and programs for our readers.